The technological level and the degree of development of the electric power industry play a decisive role in transitioning to a clean energy-based energy supply. The Thirteenth Five-Year Plan highlights electric vehicles, photovoltaics, wind power, modern energy markets and energy management. Additional key areas include intelligent sensors and microchips.
Germany has a world-leading electronics industry. The German electronics industry invests 15 billion euros per year in technological innovations, which accounts for 10% of total industry turnover. From these 15 billion, research and development account for 12 billion euros. This represents about one fifth of Germany's total industrial R&D investments. More than half of the electronic components manufactured in Germany are exported.
Eurasian helps its customers with introducing European technologies into the Chinese market.
• Electric machine (polyphase, linear motor etc.)
• Power electronic devices (IGBT, other new material power semiconductor)
• Electronic and electrical heat radiation system
• Special power supply/switch gear
• Intelligent instruments and meters
• Basic components