At present, the development level of the Chinese agricultural machinery industry is still relatively low, which is why about 70% of high-end equipment is imported from abroad. Local companies in this sector offer few product types and their degree of specialization is low.
With more than a third of the leased land nationwide in circulation, the decline in rural population and rising labour costs, the focus in the Chinese agriculture industry is set to gradually shift to large-scale land management, which will lead to higher efficiency through economies of scale. The success of this approach relies on high quality agricultural machinery, which implies tremendous growth potential for the that entire industry.
China has the world's largest construction equipment market, which experienced cyclical ups and downs in recent years. The need for transformation and modernization in China has by no means weakened. The "Thirteenth Five-Year Plan" emphasizes that the construction machinery industry shall continue to grow. Technological breakthroughs in the production of key components and core technologies have already been achieved. The ongoing development of the construction equipment industry in China is leading to ever fiercer competition and presents new challenges for foreign OEMs and suppliers to the industry.
Eurasian Consulting helps building a bridge and creating value for both sides, thus producing a mutually beneficial outcome.
• Complete machine of agricultural machinery OEM
• Complete machine of construction machinery OEM
• Powertrain components (high pressure common rail system/parts, transmission, transfer case, cardan joint, axle, pump, valve, emission system etc.)
• Main actuators of agricultural machinery (plough, blade etc.)
• Hydraulic servo system (hydraulic pump, oil cylinder, valve etc.)
• Other parts (seal. sensors control unit etc.)